Why do we spend hours of time meticulously preparing a perfect report for clients? Because this is a beneficial tool and your client will be able to see their results through regular reporting.
Monthly reporting is a good time to see where you are, versus where you intend to be. When a client gets to look at what they’ve accomplished last month, they get a clearer picture of whether they’re reaching their business goals.
The delivery of an accurate and well-presented report can help transform a company. These reports can be a phenomenal tool in giving clients a baseline and awareness of the impact of every action they take regarding their business.
Some benefits of successful reporting:
- Reports give clients consolidated, factual and current information, this can be used for future decisions.
- The information in a report is a permanent addition to the information available to the client. This can be used to see how they previously performed and as a guide to future performance.
- Reports can be used as a control tool. Management will see the actual performance of the company and if there are unfavourable variances, corrective measures can be taken.
- Reporting provides information to managers and departments which can be used for guidance and self-improvement.
- Reports help motivate clients to take the necessary steps to increase productivity, which in turn can increase profitability.
A client and company is like a relationship. As your client’s business grows, so does yours. You are both incentivized to do well and work together as a team. Make sure your reporting reflects this teamwork.
if you would like to learn more about our regular reporting process,
let us know and we will contact you.