Purchasing a cheap aftermarket laser toner cartridge all seems good and well on the pocket. However, this does not mean that it is necessarily as cheap as you think when printing on a cost per print basis.
Understanding how the Re-manufactured Toner Cartridges world works, can assist in considerable savings for your business. You need to understand how this process works before making your decision to purchase.
There are 5 major factors that one should consider when deciding to purchase a Re-manufactured Toner Cartridges, and they are the following:
- Page Yield – This is the number of printed pages by the cartridge (dependant on page coverage)
- Cost Per Printed Page – Actual cost that you pay per page printed. This gives you the true VALUE of the cartridge. The two determining factors are cartridge ‘Yield’ and ‘Price’.
- Quality of Print – There are different factors that relate to print quality. These include print density (‘darkness’ of print), print consistency, toner fusing, backgrounding and other print defects.
- Accreditations – If your new potential supplier has attained the accreditations such as ISO* and STMC**, the chances are increased (but not guaranteed) that you will be buying a decent aftermarket cartridge.
- Warranty – Make sure that the supplier/manufacturer will replace or credit a defective cartridge as well as cover any printer related damages caused by the cartridge.
Click on the below tab to download our White Paper for more information.
Have a look at our Print Cartridge Solutions Offering by clicking on the below tab.