Why do we spend hours of time meticulously preparing a perfect report for clients? Because this is a beneficial tool and your client will be able to see their results through regular reporting.
Monthly reporting is a good time to see where you are, versus where you intend to be. When a client gets to look at what they’ve accomplished last month, they get a clearer picture of whether they’re reaching their business goals.
The delivery of an accurate and well-presented report can help transform a company. These reports can be a phenomenal tool in giving clients a baseline and awareness of the impact of every action they take regarding their business.
Some benefits of successful reporting:
- Reports give clients consolidated, factual and current information, this can be used for future decisions.
- The information in a report is a permanent addition to the information available to the client. This can be used to see how they previously performed and as a guide to future performance.
- Reports can be used as a control tool. Management will see the actual performance of the company and if there are unfavourable variances, corrective measures can be taken.
- Reporting provides information to managers and departments which can be used for guidance and self-improvement.
- Reports help motivate clients to take the necessary steps to increase productivity, which in turn can increase profitability.
Building efficient and sustainable relationships with clients could lead to their and your businesses success. As your client’s business grows, so does yours. You are both incentivized to do well and work together as a team. Make sure your reporting reflects this teamwork.
If you would like to learn more about our regular reporting process and Managed Print Services, let us know and we will contact you.